We have included plantable tags in our delivery packaging to encourage you to create a personal plant sanctuary in the comfort of your lovely homes.
- Soak the paper in water overnight before planting. Be careful when removing the paper from the water the next day as it will be soft and soggy. This should help the seeds germinate faster.
- Prepare pot with 2/3 full good potting soil (recommended for indoors).
- Cover the plantable paper with soil, about 3mm deep.
- Soak the soil so that it is nicely damp, but not ponding.
- Keep the paper moist for the first 10 days at all times – to germinate the seeds.
- If germination is successful, sprouts will appear at 2 – 3 weeks.
Need a pot? Reuse your old ramekins, cookies/tea/coffee containers, milk tins, used candle wax holders/containers.
Hurry! Plant them to see if your blooms are basil or wildflower. Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @seventythreeurban.